Premier Soccer Academy LTD Policies & Code of Conducts
Code of Conduct for Players
The Premier Academy Code of Conduct has been developed to ensure every player understands the expectations that will be placed on each player with respect to commitment, behaviour, and performance throughout the Academy program. If you do not understand any element of this code, please speak to Shawn Agnew and ask for clarification.
Premier Academy is a professional organization. Players are expected to conduct themselves at all times in a manner which is in keeping with representing the Academy. Whenever you are wearing the Premier Academy logo and participating in a Premier Academy event, you are an ambassador & representing the Academy and are therefore expected to conduct yourself accordingly.
Premier Academy has three status categories for players:
Full Time Player: A full time player has committed full time to Premier Soccer Academy and made the organization its primary focus for training, games and guidance.
Part-Time Player: A part time player will typically have a primary or secondary Club for training and games which has been permitted by Premier Academy’s Sporting Director as being a quality training destination. This player is invited to games based off their ability, maturity, communications skills and position. No game time throughout the year is promised or guaranteed.
Training Player or Academy “Supplement” Player: A training player has a primary training and game destination and is using Premier Academy as a supplement program. This player can be invited for additional training or games but is strictly on an invite basis.
- The player’s primary soccer commitment is to the Premier Academy program, unless identified as a training player or “part-time” player. Any additional sports activities are perfectly acceptable as long as they don’t regularly conflict directly with your Academy team commitments. If the player must miss an Academy game or training session for another activity, simply communicate with your Academy Coach.
- Players/Parents are expected to be on time for all training, games and events
- Players must report to your Academy Coach & Shawn Agnew all injuries, special medical conditions (such as asthma) or extenuating circumstances (such as lack of sleep or family crisis) that may affect the player. Injured Players still need to report to training
- If you cannot attend a session or game, you must email your Academy Coach at least 2 days before with the reason for your absence.
- Premier Academy will strive to communicate professionally and openly with player/parents
- If you play for a U15-U18 Academy Team (or older), the player is expected to communicate directly with the Academy Coach – not the parent
- Premier Academy will mainly communicate by email or through a team app (EG: What’s App, Text, and/or TeamSnap) Players are expected to use this technology to communicate directly with their Head Coach and Sporting Director.
- It is the responsibility of the player (U13-U19) and parents to have a proper email that is checked regularly
- It is the responsibility of the player/parents to check and review the team website / TeamSnap to understand the program schedule
- Players are required to wear assigned Premier Academy gear for all official events, which includes Premier Academy training gear to all sessions, and the appropriate kit for all games
Players are also expected to wear Academy warm-up tops whenever traveling with the team
- Understand that a team’s reputation is built not only on its playing ability but also on its sportsmanship.
- Players are expected to be gracious in victory and defeat
- Players refrain from being confrontational with the opponents’ parents
Players refrain from commenting on decisions during the play of the game. Players may address the officials during the game but only within the provisions of the rules, and in a courteous, respectful manner.
- Persistent, irresponsible, and disrespectful behaviour on the part of the player can be cause for dismissal.
- Failure to comply with any and all team rules (curfew, attendance, dress code, etc.) may be cause for disciplinary action. Persistent failure will be cause for dismissal from the program for the remainder of the current season and could affect a player’s future participation.
Premier Academy Commitment to Players
- Premier Academy is committed to providing a professional program that puts player development at the forefront of its operations
- Premier Academyinstructors will be professional and organized in all training sessions and game events
- Premier Academy instructors will provide honest and constructive feedback to all players with the goal of helping each player develop to the best of their abilities
Premier Academy Coaches will also provide the opportunity for parents to receive constructive feedback on their child’s soccer development
PREMIER ACADEMY INJURY PROTOCOL AND POLICY:
Step 1 – Let the coaching staff know about the injury, location to body, how it happened and pain level or swelling level
Step 2 – If this is a new injury, Premier coaching staff can on case to case basis immediate access to a physiotherapy session at Coast Therapy which will be covered if the family does not have extended benefits. Coast Therapy will contact you within 24 hours.
Step 3 – Coastal Health & Performance will provide treatment, and exercises to do at home – please do these twice per day. If deemed more serious, Premier Academy can recommended alternative practitioners that can assist in the recovery phase. EG: Athletic Therapist, Active Release Therapist, and/or a Sports Doctor.
Step 4 – Return to training is monitored by the Head Coach of each Team. All parents need to provide Director Shawn Agnew with a weekly update.
Step 5 – Once give the “green light” t0 attend training, the player shall at a LOW intensity rate to ease back to 100%. This potentially means low to zero game time. The Coaching Staff will slowly increase load percentage (%) and when the player is ready, will be re-introduced to more game time.
Note: A player or their parent(s) MUST not ask to play games when they have not seen a professional practitioner. They must receive treatment, return to training and follow the return to play guidelines. A player and parent must not assume, apply, or demand game time on the weekend after an injury has recently healed. This includes ANY sickness of any kind. These type of actions directly impact the athlete, team, and coaching staff.
Code of Conduct for Parents
The Premier Academy parent code of conduct has been developed to ensure every parent understands the expectations that will be placed on each parent with respect to commitment, behaviour, and performance throughout the Academy program. If you do not understand any element of this code, please speak to Shawn Agnew and ask for clarification.
Premier Academy is a professional organization. Players are expected to conduct themselves at all times in a manner which is in keeping with representing Premier. Whenever you are wearing the Premier Academy logo and participating in a Premier Academy event, you are an ambassador & representing the Academy and are therefore expected to conduct yourself accordingly.
- Your primary soccer commitment is to Premier Academy program, unless the player is identified as a training player or “part-time” player. Any additional sports activities are perfectly acceptable as long as they don’t regularly conflict directly with the Academy team commitments. If you will miss an Academy game or training session for another activity, simply communicate with your Academy Coach
- It is suggested to parents to plan any vacation during program breaks such as December, March Spring Break, July 16 th – 30 th and August 1-15. If you plan on taking a family vacation outside these times & during the program, please communicate with your Academy Coach.
- Players are expected to be on time for all training, games and events. This includes 60 minutes before each game if you’re aged U13 and older.
- Report to your Academy Coach all injuries, special medical conditions (such as asthma) or extenuating circumstances (such as lack of sleep or family crisis) that may affect the player. Injured Players still need to report to training.
- If you cannot attend a session or game, you must email your Academy Coach at least 2 days before with the reason for your absence.
- Premier Academywill strive to communicate professionally and openly with player/parents
- If you play for a U15 Academy Team or older, the player is expected to communicate directly with the Academy Coach, not the parent
Premier Academy will mainly communicate by email or through a team website. U15 to U18 teams (or older) will also communicate directly to players through a What’s App group chat, which includes a minimum of 2 other Administration /Coaches in the chat
Academy Parents refrain from speaking to officials. DO NOT openly question their judgment. If you have questions or concerns with the referees, relay the information to the Academy Coach
• Parents refrain from being confrontational with the opponents’ parents
• Parent refrain from commenting on decisions during the play of the game
Code of Conduct for Coaches
- Our Academy coaches are committed to providing a professional program that puts player development at the forefront of its operations.
- Our Academy Coaches will be professional and organized in all training sessions and game events
- Our Academy Coaches will provide honest and constructive feedback to all players with the goal of helping each player develop to the best of their abilities
Our Academy Coaches will also provide the opportunity for parents to receive constructive feedback on their child’s soccer development
Academy Expectations For Coaches
• To place the emotional and physical well-being of my players and game officials ahead of any personal desire to win
• To always keep the player’s best interests at heart and will do my best to teach them the game of soccer through a positive attitude, good sportsmanship, and fair play
• To always strive to maximize the individual potential of each player and to provide an equal opportunity to all players while respecting each player’s level of commitment
• To develop a team spirit and encourage each player to support one another
• To respect players, parents, game officials, and encourage each player and parent to support and respect the game officials.
• To do my best to provide a safe and secure playing environment and facility
• To review and practice the necessary first aid principles needed to assess and when appropriate, to treat injuries of my players
• To advise and demand that my players, their parents and assistant coaches respect all Academy Codes of Conduct
• To do my best to organize training sessions that are fun and challenging
Code of Conduct for Academy Officials
• Academy Officials are committed to providing a professional programming and communication that will always put the player’s development at the forefront of its operations
• Academy Officials will be professional and organized
• Academy Officials will provide professional administration assistance to the Academy coaches with the goal of helping each player develop to the best of their abilities
• Academy Officials will also provide the proper communication channels to parents regarding the game schedule, training program, training sessions, and reminder of Academy policies and procedures.
PARENT/GUARDIAN PAYMENT POLICY:
• Parent(s)/Guardian(s) responsible for the athlete’s invoice must pay in accordance with the laid out payment timeline provided at the start of the season.
• Premier Academy provides Parents with 3, 4, or 5 Season Payment options. These instalment periods must be paid on time.
• If payment is not received after 60 days with no communication & action plan discussed. Training could be halted until the updated payment has been received.
All payments made to Premier Soccer Academy LTD are non-refundable. Premier Academy reserves the right to cancel a program due to insufficient registrations and will issue a full refund.
There are no make-ups for missed training sessions unless delegated by the Academy. If you cannot attend the make-up date, no refund will be issued. Training refers to any activity Premier Soccer Academy LTD conducts.
An adjustment of the Academy Training invoice will be in the full discretion of the Academy in these situations:
• A player has left the country for specific amount of time
• A player is on a vacation for a specific amount of time
• A player is injured for a specific amount of time
• A player is affected by a family crisis for a specific amount of time
VISION – PURPOSE – VALUES
Our Academy organization has created operational documentation that guides the organization, including our objectives, mission, values, target market and service offering, and how decisions are made. These areas all align/adhere to B.C. Soccer’s Constitution & Bylaws and/or Rules & Regulations.
Our vision and mission at Premier Academy is to recruit and train young athletes who are seeking a robust soccer program with a professional mentality. Our Academy will develop anyone who is appreciative of our curriculum, playing style and mindset. Our main focus at Premier is developing players for professional pathways or university scholarships in Canada or the United States. We teach the three pillars of cognition, competence and character. We strive to foster these main attributes in athletes aged U7 through U21. Premier directors, board members, coaching staff and managers all aim to provide professional services over the course of a 12 month program cycle. Athletes will experience varied training environments such as outdoor training, indoor futsal training, age-appropriate conditioning and weight training, classroom video analysis, team building sessions and multi-sport programs where athletes can take part in such activities as martial arts, gymnastics, tennis, basketball, European handball and more. Premier provides a combination of modern curriculum with modern coaching. The coaching staff at Premier are very passionate and committed to the long term development of an athlete with regard to their technical, tactical, social and cognition development. The Academy is an owner-operated endeavour where all major decisions are made by one person. However, the input of the technical staff is valued and all viewpoints are taken into consideration.
Premier Academy Agreement Clauses
You agree to all of the following terms and conditions pursuant to which Premiere Soccer Academy LTD shall provide. By execution of this Participant Agreement, you are acknowledging limiting terms and conditions waiving certain rights at law that otherwise might be available to you.
A completed payment fee per participant, depending on the program chosen (except when otherwise noted in writing by us) and a completed Reservation Form (“Reservation Form”) are required with this Participant Agreement to reserve space for Premiere Soccer Academy LTD. All prices are in Canadian Dollars. (with confirmation of receipt thereof from us), and you shall be subject to the following cancellation fee schedule: If we receive a written notice prior 21 days of the next training term starting date, the organization will retain $75.00 as a compensation for the registration expenses. If we receive a written notice between 21 – 15 days of the next training term starting date, the academy will retain 50% of the payment fee paid. If we receive a written notice of cancelation within 7 days of the next training term starting date, there will be no refunds of the amount paid for the Premiere Soccer Academy LTD training term. If the participant simply does not show up to the training, there will be no refunds for the amount paid.
Cancellation or Substitution:
We may cancel any Premiere Soccer Academy LTD training at any time for any reason, including without limitation if we deem the number of participants signed up for a given Premiere Soccer Academy LTD training day to be insufficient to operate the Academy to our standards. We will make reasonable efforts to keep the schedule as it has been published; however, the final schedule may vary due to factors beyond our control. We may in our sole discretion substitute services or goods of similar quality for any service or good stated in the schedule. If the Premiere Soccer Academy LTD training day is cancelled, our liability is limited to a full refund of your deposits and Premiere Soccer Academy LTD, and we will not be liable for any other costs, damages, or refunds of any kind for any loss, delay, inconvenience, disappointment, or expense whatsoever in such circumstances. If for reasons beyond our control, a Premiere Soccer Academy training day that is in progress must be interrupted or cancelled, we will in good faith consider refunding a portion of the Premiere Soccer Academy LTD training day depending on our actual costs incurred compared to the Premiere Soccer Academy LTD as originally contemplated.
Discipline & Ethics Policy
All Premier Soccer Academy (the “Academy”) participants, including but not limited to, players, parents, spectators, team officials, club officials, regardless of being paid or volunteer, have a duty and responsibility to conduct themselves appropriately while respecting the FIFA Laws of the Game, BC Soccer rules, regulations, and policy and the policies, by-laws, and procedures of the Academy.
Participants must not criticize game officials, team officials, other spectators, or players, or opposition’s, at any time. Team officials are responsible for the conduct of their participants.
On-field (Game play) infractions will normally remain in the domain of on-field officials and the Academy will comply with any discipline meted out. If the on-field conduct is particularly egregious, violates Academy policies, agreements, or procedures, or is not captured by the on-field officials, the Academy’s Discipline Committee will then investigate and discipline appropriately.
The Academy has various policies and agreements that participants (players, staff, team & volunteers) must agree to and or sign prior to participation. The Academy’s Discipline Committee oversees any Conduct and Ethics violations or complaints. Any complaints relating to Conduct, Ethics, and Discipline should be directed to the Academy Owner who communicates with the Academy Discipline Committee. The Discipline Committee will investigate and attempt to resolve any complaints of Conduct or Ethics violations and may also initiate investigation of any such violations.
Club Discipline Committee
The Club’s Discipline investigation committee will be comprised of the following:
- Minimum of 3 (Currently: Shawn Agnew, Clark Carracedo, Endre Szilagyi)
- The board may decide to appoint an independent committee member for reasons of expertise or specific knowledge.
- The committee shall decide the method of how the investigation will be done, taking into the circumstances, nature, and type of incident involved.
- The committee reserves the right to decide that the investigation is beyond their scope and refer the matter to BC Soccer.
- If the nature of the incident is criminal or be under the authority of another investigative body, the committee shall refer the matter.
The Academy will normally choose to resolve any violations and apply disciplinary decisions based on methods detailed in any relevant policies and agreements. Academy-specific disciplinary action, if necessary, will be applied as the Committee solely determines. Failing resolution and or in cases where the Academy’s Discipline Committee feels; conflicted, decision is appealed or disputed, or the case is simply more appropriate to be heard by a higher body, then such cases will be sent to BC Soccer for their determination.
BC Soccer’s “Rule 10 – Discipline” and their “Judicial Code & Policies of BC Soccer” provide broad responsibility to ensure the proper conduct of all individuals involved in sanctioned soccer. The Academy fully adopts and incorporates these BC Soccer Rules and Policies into this Conduct, Ethics, and Discipline Policy.
Please see: Judicial Code & Policies of BC Soccer and BC Soccer Rules & Regulations
Certification of Participants Health and Responsibility to Inform Operator of Disabilities or Pregnancy:
By signing below and/or tendering any portion of the Premiere Soccer Academy LTD, I certify that the participant does not have any condition or disability that would create a hazard for you or others participating in the Premiere Soccer Academy LTD Activities (as hereinafter defined). I agree to inform you via certified mail or e-mail sent to firstname.lastname@example.org at the time I tender my first payment of the Premiere Soccer Academy LTD Fee (or at such later time when I become aware of such a condition) of any existing physical or mental illness, disability, pregnancy or any other condition for which the participant may require medical attention or special accommodation during the Premiere Soccer Academy LTD training term. We make no guarantee to be able to accommodate the participant for such condition during the Premiere Soccer Academy LTD, and we make no representations or warranties regarding special accommodations or handicap accessibility at the Premiere Soccer Academy LTD.
I hereby acknowledge that playing or practicing soccer is a potentially hazardous activity. I agree that the participant is voluntarily entering and assuming all risks associated with participating in those activities, including but not limited to falls, contacts with other participants, the effects of weather including heat and or humidity, and the conditions of the training grounds and facilities, all risks being understood and appreciated by me. Having read this waiver, and knowing these facts, and in consideration of the acceptance of this application, I hereby waive and release Premiere Soccer Academy of Canada and its officers, directors, agents, contractors, employees, instructors, trainers, volunteers, members, representatives and all affiliated and related companies from all claims and liabilities of any kind arising out of the participants involvement in soccer playing, practicing, or training, while registered as a participant and participating in any and all Premiere Soccer Academy training sanctioned activities, events, practice sessions or social activities at any location (notwithstanding the location where the participant originally registered) (all hereafter collectively referred to as “Premiere Soccer Academy LTD Activities”), including injury, loss or damage which might be caused by the negligence of Premiere Soccer Academy LTD.
The participant acknowledges that he/she is aware of the possible risks, dangers and hazards associated with participation in Premiere Soccer Academy LTD activities, including all manner of injuries resulting in muscular injuries and soft tissue injuries including bruises, scrapes, cuts, etc., from executing strenuous and demanding physical techniques, collisions with the wall, floor, ground contact with other participants or equipment used by other participants (including ropes, weights and pads) and failure in proper use of the equipment or techniques either by the participant or other participants; and the possible risk of severe or fatal injury to the participant or others.
The participant acknowledges that the participant’s risk of injury increases as the participant becomes fatigued.
The participant further acknowledges that such risks may be caused by the participants own actions or inactions, the action or inactions of others participating in the Premiere Soccer Academy LTD activities, the condition in which the Premiere Soccer Academy LTD activities take place, or the negligence of Premiere Soccer Academy LTD.
The participant acknowledges that there may be other risks and social and economic losses either not known to the participant or not reasonably foreseeable at this time.
In consideration of Premiere Soccer Academy LTD allowing the participant or the undersigned minor child membership and participation in the Premiere Soccer Academy activities, The undersigned agrees: (i) to waive any and all claims that the undersigned or the participant has or may have in the future against Premiere Soccer Academy, its officers, directors, agents, contractors, employees, instructors, trainers, volunteers, members and representatives as a result of the undersigned or the undersigneds minor child’s membership and/or participation in the Premiere Soccer Academy LTD activities; (ii) to release, hold harmless and indemnify Premiere Soccer Academy LTD from any and all liability from any loss, damage, injury or expense that the participant may suffer, or that the participants next of kin may suffer as a result of the participants membership and/or participation in the Premiere Soccer Academy LTD activities due to any cause whatsoever, including negligence, breach of contract, or breach of any statutory or other duty of care, including any duty of care owed under the Occupiers Liability Act (British Columbia), on the part of the Premiere Soccer Academy; and (iii) to release, indemnify and hold harmless any affiliated Premiere Soccer Academy LTD company, partnership or other person affiliated with Premiere Soccer Academy LTD including those persons which own property used for any Premiere Soccer Academy LTD activities (collectively, a “Related Third Party”), and each of their respective directors, officers, agents, contractors, employees, instructors, trainers, volunteers, members and representatives from any and all claims, demands, actions and costs which might arise out of the participants membership and/or participation in the Premiere Soccer Academy LTD activities, even though such claims, demands, actions and costs may have been caused by the negligence of such Related Third Party .
I acknowledge that certain Premiere Soccer Academy LTD activities may take place at a location or locations other than Premiere Soccer Academy LTD premises.
I further acknowledge that: (i) during outdoor trips to other locations, extreme changes in weather or temperatures may result in heatstroke, sunstroke, or hypothermia and where applicable remoteness of location can result in poor communications and inability to get rescue or medical assistance quickly or easily; (ii) in an unfamiliar location, the participant may become lost, get off course or be separated from the rest of the party; (iii) steep or other dangerous terrain may exist where a fall or other accident may cause injury or death; (iv) risks, injuries and/or death that may result from transportation (all modes or types including but not limited to public or private motor vehicle) incidents/accidents; and (v) Premiere Soccer Academy LTD shall not be responsible for any damages or injury caused by or related to the participation of the undersigned or the undersigned’s minor child (children) in any Premiere Soccer Academy LTD activity at such location.
If a parent(s) of a minor child (children) has any concerns about transportation to or from an off-site location or any off-site Premiere Soccer Academy LTD activity, such parent shall be permitted to accompany such child (children).
No Representation re: Medical Qualifications:
I confirm that I have been advised that Premiere Soccer Academy LTD does not represent that Premiere Soccer Academy LTD or any employees or contractors have any level of medical training that would provide assistance to an injured person.
Moreover, Premiere Soccer Academy LTD does not maintain medical equipment or apparatus (including but not limited to defibrillators or Epi-pens) which could assist an injured or ill person.
In the event that Premiere Soccer Academy LTD is provided with any medical apparatus by or on behalf of a participant in Premiere Soccer Academy LTD, Premiere Soccer Academy LTD makes no representation or warranty that any Premiere Soccer Academy LTD personnel have the skill or training to operate such medical apparatus appropriately to assist any person or to prevent further injury.
I acknowledge that I am solely responsible to select and purchase adequate medical/health and travel insurance.
No medical/health or travel insurance will be provided by Premiere Soccer Academy LTD.
In the event of a medical/health or travel related problem, Premiere Soccer Academy LTD accepts no responsibility for any costs or damages associated with a medical/health or travel related problem nor will Premiere Soccer Academy LTD pay for any medical/health or travel related expenses, which may be incurred by my participation in the Premiere Soccer Academy LTD activities.
Photography/Video for Media & Marketing Release:
I hereby authorize Premiere Soccer Academy to allow the reproduction, dissemination, and/or publication of my name and/or likeness (or those of my minor child) for media coverage, public relations, advertising, marketing or any other Premiere Soccer Academy promotional or educational purposes. As well, by indicating your acceptance you understand and agree that the Premiere Soccer Academy of Canada may take photographic or video images of the above named registrant. You further grant Premiere Soccer Academy of Canada the right to use my personal data for commercial advertisement, marketing, and other communications.
This may be done in conjunction with my participation in any Premiere Soccer Academy activities and I understand and agree that I may neither pay a fee to receive individual promotional consideration from my participation in the Premiere Soccer Academy activities, nor will I receive any payment for the possible commercial use of my name or likeness.
Premiere Soccer Academy LTD assume no responsibility for any personal injury, property damage, or other loss, accident, delay, inconvenience, or irregularity which may be occasioned either by reason (1) any act or omission of any of the Suppliers (2) any matter beyond our exclusive control including but not limited to a delay or cancellation of a flight that causes you to miss any portion of the Premiere Soccer Academy training. We have no special knowledge regarding the financial condition of the unsafe conditions, health hazards, weather hazards, or climate extremes at the soccer training locations. You are also responsible for respecting the authority and following the directions of the Premiere Soccer Academy LTD guide during a Premiere Soccer Academy LTD Training sessions. We may exclude you from participating in all or any part of the Premiere Soccer Academy training sessions if, in our sole discretion, your condition or behavior renders you unfit for the Premiere Soccer Academy LTD or unfit for continuation once the Premiere Soccer Academy LTD training has begun. Unfitness may include, without limitation, any behavior that regardless of its cause, is inappropriate or offensive or interferes with the delivery of Premiere Soccer Academy LTD services, or may constitute a hazard or embarrassment. In such case, our liability shall be strictly limited to a refund of the recoverable cost of any unused portion of the Premiere Soccer Academy LTD training term. Should you decide not to participate in certain parts of the Premiere Soccer Academy LTD training, no refunds will be made for those unused parts of the Premiere Soccer Academy LTD training. You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any costs, damages, losses, or liabilities arising out of your actions or omissions.
Any dispute related to the Premiere Soccer Academy LTD training shall be governed by British Columbia law without regard to conflict of laws principles. The federal or provincial courts in British Columbia shall be the exclusive forum for any lawsuit related to the Premiere Soccer Academy LTD, and you consent to the personal jurisdiction by said courts. You agree to present any claims against us within 30 days after the Premiere Soccer Academy LTD training term within the year ends and to file within one year of the incident, and you acknowledge that this expressly limits the applicable statute of limitations to one year. Facsimile transmission or electronic transmission (such as pdf) of any signed document shall be deemed delivery of an original. At our request, you shall promptly provide an original document as well. If there are any conflicts between this Participant Agreement, the Reservation Form, and the Itinerary, this Participant Agreement shall govern.
Special Provisions for Parents or Guardians of Participants
I, the undersigned, as parent or guardian, give my consent for the participant, identified herein, to participate in soccer activities during the Premiere Soccer Academy training program. I understand that participation in any soccer event is done at our own risk. I will not hold Premiere Soccer Academy LTD its officers, agents, employees, or anyone acting in its behalf, responsible or liable for injury occurring to the named participant in the course of such activities or such travel.
I hereby accept financial responsibility for personal items lost by the participant identified herein.
I authorize Premiere Soccer Academy LTD to transport and to obtain, through a physician of its own choice, any emergency medical care that may become reasonably necessary for the participant in the course of such activities/events or such travel. I also agree that the expenses for such transportation and treatment shall not be borne by Premiere Soccer Academy LTD, and I accept full responsibility and hereby grant permission for the participant to travel on any camp-related trip by bus or van.
Notice is hereby given that possession or sale of controlled substances by any participant is grounds for expulsion of the program. Participant possession of or being under the influence of alcoholic beverages, and/or hallucinogenic drugs or combinations of drugs or substances having hallucinatory effects, marijuana, or under the influence of glue or other drugs or combinations of drugs or drug paraphernalia expressly prohibited by federal, provincial, or local laws, including prohibited substances which shall include those substances possessed, sold, and/or used that are held out to be, or represented to be, controlled substances, illegal substances, or counterfeit in any respect illegal or controlled substances is grounds for expulsion from the remaining of the soccer program and referral to proper law enforcement agencies. Parent(s) or Guardian(s) will be immediately notified to pick up the participant. In none of the foregoing cases, shall the fee paid for the program be reimbursed, in whole or in part.
Further notice is hereby given that possession of prescription drugs, or any other over-the counter medication, not specifically ordered for the participant by a physician or the participant’s parent or guardian is grounds for expulsion from the remaining of the soccer program. Parent(s) or Guardian(s) will be immediately notified to pick up the participant. The fee paid for the academy training program will not be reimbursed, in whole or in part.
By indicating your acceptance you understand and agree that the Premiere Soccer Academy LTD may take photographic or video images of the above named registrant. You further grant Premiere Soccer Academy LTD the right to use my personal data for commercial and other communications.
Premier Academy Principles, Purpose, & Decisions
Our principles begin with: Cognition – Competence – Character. We strive to teach, educate, and implement character qualities into our athletes as we believe only then can they achieve the proper strides towards learning technique with the ball and ability to make decisions on and off the field. Our next principles is to teach 14 principles of play that are broken down into three chapters: Manage Oneself, Manage the Ball, and Manage Space. As an organization, our purpose is to have athlete membership either full time or part time that also believes in this message and purpose. We strive to work with student-athletes that want to take their level to the next stage and truly reach their full potential. We work alongside the athlete and establish their short and long term goals, then are patience for these goals to be achieve as long term development takes time and patience. All final decisions are made by the Academy owner Shawn Agnew. However, the Academy Team does provide advice, wisdom, and experience to all decisions and direction. Additionally, the Academy consistently connects with key parents who have business experience and/or management experience to aid in direction and decisions.